Should he be nerfed?

Yes 13 27.08%
No 35 72.92%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Nerf Blitz's Q please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainFurious

02-05-2013

stfu noob
blitz has already been nerfed into the ground because of idiots like you crying all over the forums
stop ruining champions that don't need to be fixed

ThEKiD96

02-06-2013

Atm level 1 Q costs almost half his mana.

Obnot

02-06-2013

A few things here, I think his arm should be nerfed but in different ways. They can make the mana cost back to what it was.

1. who doesnt take a mana crystal and ither heath pots or a ward at the start of the game anyways?

2. There is no reason to ever Lvl up your Q. Ive seen other people say this and i think its a great idea, I do not take credit for it. Make blitz's grab have a range on it, say, rank 1 the range is small, and have the range get larger and have the grab do more dammage everytime you level it up. I think this would be a wonderful idea, and It would make blitz more enjoyable to play.

They way it is now, and correct me if I'm wrong but the mana it takes to use your Q goes up everytime you level it up, honestly this could be reversed and the mana cost could go down, it really wouldnt be all that gamebreaking,

The way it is now eveyrone levels up there E first, sometimes the W if they got that cool racecar blitz like me, and wanna be a fast racecar driver, if your leveling your Q up, i tink your doing something wrong.

Fuzen kuden

03-05-2013

blitz needs to be nerfed untill per rework eve feels sorry for him