Should he be nerfed?

Yes 12 25.53%
No 35 74.47%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Nerf Blitz's Q please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JMN gamer

02-05-2013

I was in a game and I saw a Blitz able to pull a afk player from spawn and feed off of him. I find this very unfair and would love if you could shorten his grab a little so this doesnt happen

JMN gamer

02-05-2013

bump

MajorSwain

02-05-2013

Nope.

Baughwssery

02-05-2013

He just got nerfed so hard this last patch. His Q costs more mana. He now has a smaller mana pool.

Put this into a scenario.

He misses his first grab in lane. No big deal. He lands his second. Now he doesn't have mana to knock the person up. Sucks for Blitz.

Feefeekiller

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughwssery View Post
He just got nerfed so hard this last patch. His Q costs more mana. He now has a smaller mana pool.

Put this into a scenario.

He misses his first grab in lane. No big deal. He lands his second. Now he doesn't have mana to knock the person up. Sucks for Blitz.
Or this one. Lands his first pull. Sweet, easy damage. Lands his second pull. Would be thought to be a free kill. But what's this? Blitz has 0 mana. He gets brought down to low health. MANA BARRIER ACTIVATE! Oh wait, NO MANA TO BARRIER! Suddenly aggressive blitz becomes squishy blitz.

FatDrunkenDwarf

02-05-2013

How did the enemy blitz managed to pull your teammates from the summoner platform without being attacked by turrets? If the turrets were gone it was probably gg anyways.

DesertFox

02-05-2013

This kid...Blitz' pull range just got halved and his mana pool made it that he can make only 2 pulls early game, after that, he have no lane presence whatsoever.

Oz SammyD X

02-05-2013

He shouldnt have been afk in the first place, also if he is at your fountain able to do this then clearly its gg.....

cavecricket48

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMN gamer View Post
I was in a game and I saw a Blitz able to pull a afk player from spawn and feed off of him. I find this very unfair and would love if you could shorten his grab a little so this doesnt happen
your scenario implies the enemy team was losing anyways if Blitz's team could just steal an AFK from the spawn.

Sorry man.

If you were losing because of an AFK, don't blame blitz.

Diadorus

02-05-2013

1 minute Blitz Coop first blood OP