Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What was your 1st Champion that you bought ip/rp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

born2awsome

02-05-2013

title says it all

Kendralys

02-05-2013

The first champion I bought with RP was Ryze when I got the 400RP from the Summoner's Rift Tutorial. The first champion I bought with IP was Annie I believe.

Frostgiant444

02-05-2013

Ashe

4death4

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Warwick
Still play on regular basis.

Zarkof

02-05-2013

Taric I think. Still regret that decision

Trolosaurus

02-05-2013

Blitzcrank with IP, Nautilus with RP

Aarongeddon

02-05-2013

Ezreal, I rushed for the 6300 IP when I first started playing and got him within the first week of me playing LoL. I still main him. First champ I got with RP was Darius, well, because he's Darius.

Chazual Fridays

02-05-2013

Fiddlesticks was my first IP champ. I liked his Drain, because that meant I could stay in lane longer and not have to recall (I hated recalling when I started out, haha). I stuck with AP mids (mainly Heimerdinger, my second IP purchase) in my earlier days before settling on support as my main position of choice. Oh, I should note that I played bot Fiddlesticks in those days (I didn't feel comfortable enough to lane alone, haha), and didn't even dare to try jungle until I was forced to as Nunu when playing with a couple of friends. It didn't go so bad, but it was definitely a learning experience!

I believe Elise was the first champion I bought with RP, but she wasn't what I had expected and promptly refunded the RP to put toward Zyra (I think - it may have been Xerath).

-Chaz

TurboMeh

02-06-2013

Despite the fact that I played Zilean almost 24/7 when he was free during my first week, my first champ I bought with IP was Lux. As for RP, I bought Ezreal since barely anyone used him at the time.

BlackBeast41

02-06-2013

Lee Sin with RP I believe, Ryze with IP