Which champion tank to play as?

nautilus 11 32.35%
cho'gath 8 23.53%
amumu 6 17.65%
volibear 7 20.59%
sejuani 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

redo of which tank to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

02-06-2013

I am leaning towards Nautilus and Shen a bit.

Ghostvoider Rick

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
I recommend Singed, he best describes what you want, he has a lot of damage, can survive a team fight well, he is able to go everywhere except bot ADC of course, Singed is one of the best pushers in the game, as Singed you need 3 Movement Speed Quints for him to be at his best so yes he is fast, as Singed you want to be the fastest in the game always.

I recommend looking at InvertedComposers Singed guide, he is one of the best if not the best Singed player in the world.

Here's the link to his guide:
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ed-build-guide

(I was in your other thread as well)
Nah, singed is not right for me, just tried him out, he is really not what i am looking for

Ghostvoider Rick

02-07-2013

You know what, I am going to buy Nautilus because he is awesome, his abilities are awesome, and he is fast enough for me, which is pretty slow, but whatever. He has that shield, ult, and drag that i am looking for in an ap tank/fighter.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
You know what, I am going to buy Nautilus because he is awesome, his abilities are awesome, and he is fast enough for me, which is pretty slow, but whatever. He has that shield, ult, and drag that i am looking for in an ap tank/fighter.
He is fun. Its funny as hell when master yi kills his team running from naut's ult xD

Ghostvoider Rick

02-07-2013

Nautilus is fun, but he doesn't do as much damage as I thought he would be doing

Ghostvoider Rick

02-07-2013

I actually bought nautilus yesterday, and he is really awesome, but the team is complaining how I play. I requested to play mid instead of jungling, and they were surprised when I drew first blood on jayce

Ghostvoider Rick

02-07-2013

pretty awesome nautilus, but there is someone that i have been considering for a while. Is Hecarim a good fit for me or no?

KojTxivv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

nau or cho would be my choice for the initiation or cc. amumu, sniged, malp, and shen are top banned tanky champs in rank, so your option is little if you play draft/rank.

GlyphTsen

02-08-2013

Of those listed, Nautilus (no speed buff, but Hook can add mobility as well as good for chasing directly, can jungle, can support, has solid magic damage for the "tank" role) or Volibear (speed buff and slow great for chasing, can jungle, can top, is more bruiser and AD focused) feel like the most fit your criteria.

Cho isn't good for chasing, but does have good flexibility and functions well as an AP tank. Amumu is a little better at chasing than Cho by comparison, but doesn't have as much Flexibility. Sejuani is in a similar state to Amumu, though she's a bit better at chasing than him, but she also doesn't really function as an "AP Tank" rather than just pure tank.

Singed as already mentioned is a great choice if you don't already have him. Rammus, though slightly less AP focused and less flexible, but is a fantastic tank for chasing enemies, and is very capable of pushing if/when he's in a lane (both minions and towers).

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
I actually bought nautilus yesterday, and he is really awesome, but the team is complaining how I play. I requested to play mid instead of jungling, and they were surprised when I drew first blood on jayce
lol jayce mid
lol they no want naut jungle

lol... wait wtf a team that will actually let naut go mid? Alot of people wont even let Casseopia or Anivia go mid :P