Go4LoL #100 Refer a team! $10 RP Code ( Giveaway Part 2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bear On A Tree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED

LoL Summoners!!! Due to the overwhelming replies on the other giveaway threads here's another way to win as well!
Other Giveaway Thread Link
Yes you can do both giveaways

I'm giving away another $10 RP Code to our current giveaways

How do I enter to win the $10 RP CODE?
I will randomly choose a single winner here and the summoner with the most team referrals will get any champ they want. I will gift them it when gifting is available again in the lunar event.

All you have to do is get a team to sign up for Go4lol #100. They don't have to play just signed up/registered for Go4LoL#100..There's no limit to sign ups but only the first 128 teams to check-in/confirm their participation will be placed on the bracket to play for $300 dollars.

When you get a team to sign up for Go4LoL#100 Make sure to check if they're on this list Teams signed up for Go4LoL#100

>>>>>Next write a reply on this thread with the teams name and link of the teams profile on our site.<<<<<<
The person with the most team referrals. I will personally gift them one champion on league of legends when gifting is available again during the lunar event.

Now what do teams that signed get?
All the players on each team automatically gets an entry to win one of Two $10 RP Card codes. Yes we're doing a giving away for two $10 RP codes for whoever participates in our tournament.

If the teams want to try and play to win $300 on our weekly go4lol cup they must remember to check in on time (Sunday 11:15 pm PST) to be placed on the bracket. Only the first 128 teams to check in will be placed on the bracket!.

Go4LoL Cup #100 Information

Crusader Kitten

02-05-2013

Awww yeah get pumped!

Peolo Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

free RP ))))))))))))))))))

SkyKesper

02-06-2013

Bear is a feeder

Welsin

02-06-2013

okay, free rp part 2

Peolo Bear

02-10-2013

me plz

Bear On A Tree

02-10-2013

this giveaway has ended

deejed

02-10-2013

giveaway over QQ
move along folks, nothing to see here