The derpy things people do on LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TinyCatFace

02-05-2013

What are some of the most lol things you've come across people doing on LoL?

For me, I just played an aram game and couldn't help but get a good laugh of the enemy sivir building a hydra. Thought I'd share it with you all. Enjoy!

Attachment 607522

Kendralys

SabreJ6

02-05-2013

I honestly lol'd.

BlackBeast41

02-05-2013

My friend built pure MS Rammus in a real game. In that same game I built AD Jungle Janna.

We won.

Holydemonhero

02-06-2013

Rammus with Zhonas, Lichbane, Rabs, RoD and Rylais. Taunt still works when in zhonas and ranged champs will just walk up to him.

dehunter456

02-06-2013

I once buit Lulu as an ADC stacking bloodthirsters and phantom dancers. My friend played as Blitzcrank and we had a random mid Soraka. 3 supports and two bruisers. We won with 10k more gold than the other team.

EndlessReign

02-06-2013

I played an ATAM (All tank all mid)on summoner's rift. We all took the same spells tele-revive, and we all built the exact same tank items in the exact same order. Sunfire, FoN, thornmail, etc. The other team (which did not know we were playing ATAM) had too many squishies so they got all the way to our inhib turret early game before they couldn't kill us anymore cause we too tanky. We crushed them late game and won. They killed us like 80 times and we killed them like 20. Oh and we were all in: everytime we came to lane we tried to get kills even if it meant turret diving. (Hence the tele revive combo.) I played shen and we had a garen, rammus, pantheon, and alistar. Good times.

Cyndryn

02-06-2013

Feed Troll Leave....Bye

Rykaal

02-08-2013

Playing support, our AD carry is Ezreal.

Ez landed like 8% or so of ALL his skill shots that entire game! Also he was using the pulsefire skin.
Probably someone who thought "I SO GUD CUS I HAS GUD SKN" person... hate them.

WhistlePistol

02-08-2013

ad annie, i give up