If you can't speak English, GTFO.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SearchBlueWaffle

02-05-2013

Was just in a game. Went 11-2. Our ADC and Support? Complete morons.

I spent the time warding our jungle because lulu refused to ward even when he has sightstone. Ez goes off alone farming all the way at enemy's inhibitor turrent.

Worst of all, they didn't speak a single word of English.

Me: 'Hey bot lane. Where did ward? I'll come gank.'

They don't respond.

We scored an ace and pushed. Got their inhibitor down and Ez wanted to do baron. I said no because we were low health and enemy team was all up. We had no wards or oracles to clear baron of wards either. Told them to recall. They went to do baron. Died. And called the team 'Idiota'.

Entire game, spammed chat with non-english brazilian BS jajaja meirda.

Please, if you're from Mexico and you can communicate in a team with English, I welcome you. I don't care where you are from, but be able to speak English on an ENGLISH SERVER.

80% of my games are lost because of a terrible non-english speaking foreigner on the team who never tells the team what they are doing in the enemy jungle alone and then blames the team for not following him.

Wish I Knew RDJ

02-05-2013

Quoi?

Wafflecopter2000

02-05-2013

I'm sorry bro, it's not an English server. It's a North American Server. North America happens to include Canada and Mexico. Candians (some of them) speak French, and Mexicans mostly speak Spanish. As a matter of fact, many Americans do not speak English. Perhaps you should try going back to grade school (or maybe paying attention to your classes in grade school) so that you get a grasp on world geography.

TL;DR You are an ignorant *****.

Dredge Mammus

02-05-2013

Welcome to the North American server, where English isn't the only language.