Why are people who haven't bought Riot Points allowed to post?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rathadin

02-05-2013

They have contributed nothing to your game, other than swelling the number of players you can claim, but when it costs nothing to play your game, even if you had 1 billion players, it wouldn't matter, since only paying customers keep your lights on.

Why are the allowed to have a voice?

I'm sure this'll be downvoted by all the people who've never made a purchase, but frankly they shouldn't be allowed to downvote anyway.

Diamond 1 Vayne

02-05-2013

Because League of Legends is a free game. Riot points are optional. I really thought people were more bright than this.

lol I died again

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathadin View Post
Why are the allowed to have fingers?
Fixed.
(does Riot even have a phone?)

ManDudeMcDudeman

02-05-2013

Why are stupid people allowed to have access to the internet?

NJ Gamer

02-05-2013

Quote:
They have contributed nothing to your game, other than swelling the number of players you can claim, but when it costs nothing to play your game, even if you had 1 billion players, it wouldn't matter, since only paying customers keep your lights on.

Why are the allowed to have a voice?

I'm sure this'll be downvoted by all the people who've never made a purchase, but frankly they shouldn't be allowed to downvote anyway.
i don't even

TheSoulPunisher

02-05-2013

Yea way to discriminate against people who can't get a job/no way to get money?

Kargarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
Why are stupid people allowed to have access to the internet?
This

Rathadin

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboPeter View Post
Because League of Legends is a free game. I really thought people were more bright than this.
What you done to earn the right to give any feedback at all about the game? You certainly haven't purchased it like I have... if this game were, say, Skyrim, I have purchased it 5 times.

Your opinion really doesn't matter because nothing you offer is of tangible value. Meanwhile my $250 or $300 in purchases were used to keep the lights on. They exchanged my money for electricity. Or payroll for employees. Or maybe for e-sports promotion.

Daedelous

02-05-2013

They are players, a presence, the lifeblood of the game.

Fallen1994

02-05-2013

Quote:
What you done to earn the right to give any feedback at all about the game? You certainly haven't purchased it like I have... if this game were, say, Skyrim, I have purchased it 5 times.

Your opinion really doesn't matter because nothing you offer is of tangible value. Meanwhile my $250 or $300 in purchases were used to keep the lights on. They exchanged my money for electricity. Or payroll for employees. Or maybe for e-sports promotion.
cool story bro