Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, one small improvement to ranked please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrazySyKo

02-05-2013

And that would be to allow a player to view their LP gain/loss for each match in their match history. I believe that this will clear up some " DIS NU RAKNING SUX!!!!!!1one!!!" threads.

Such as this one here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34214795#34214795

If you scroll down the page, you can see Yegg disproving the OP's claims (with facts!) how he is gaining 10 LP from wins, but losing 25 LP from loses and other complaints.

HOWEVER: I do acknowledge that the new system still needs work and that this idea isn't going to mystically solve this issue. I just think that this will prevent some unjustified and random QQs. After all, we can see our IP gains for each match. Plus it would be nice to see our progess.

Thanks

PS: DARK HARVESTER VIKTOR WHE- blah blah, you get the idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrazySyKo

02-05-2013

bump