Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AFK, troll, Leaver, Harrasser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageRose

02-05-2013

idc what anyone says.. this is why im stuck where i am..

Everygame today i have had one of these 4 types of people. i try to be nice i try to stay calm, i mute when i have someone who harasses us.

Im seriously sick of brionze league. i want to get out, i was 1143 elo got placed bronze 4! (just off silver an bronze 4) now i feel like im stuck here for life... this is my main account, i do have a smurf which started silver 4 (1538 elo) an now is Silver 3, the people up there are a lot better at working together an majority dont blame one another. However i want my "main" which i have invested riot point into to be where i feel i should be, but even when i go 22/3/14 cho i lose because we have people yelling at one another, calling me a KSer when we have 38 kills (meaning i was involved in all but 1kill) an Spanish player an AFKers.

I really wish you had reset the elo for the new ranking system, this way those who didnt just get lucky didnt end up higher. I feel i should be 1300-1400 elo, yes 1300-1400, i know my smurf is 1500+ an my main is 1143, i know im not the best so i feel thats where i should be, yet im not. i know i have my bad games. i know i have a 4/10/3 ziggs match, i had 2 AFKers an the other two only argued with one another. i wouldnt surrender an 2never voted so they only raged at me.

even if i only win 10-15 LPs a win an loose 20-25 a lose.. i just wish i could restart my mains elo an have a better chance to be where i feel comfortable with my skill level. i went 7/10 in placement with 4.7 KDA average of 3.2 tower a game and 1.2 inhibs a game, an yet i was placed 1083 elo. i dropped then to 780 with only a 9 game loss streak early losing 25-30 elo amatch, from there i worked my way up to 1143 with constant wins an loses always loosing more than i won. I ended up with a 58.7% win ratio after 300 games. Now with this new elo system i just cant move up....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonborn

02-05-2013

Quote:
RavageRose:
idc what anyone says.. this is why im stuck where i am.

No it's not, you're bad. There's a billion threads about this already.