Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned for leaving games when I've left no games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acorn Le Girl

02-05-2013

Playing League of Legends as usual and I get banned straight after finishing a game for leaving the game.
Why?

Loan

02-05-2013

You might have some past history of leaving games, it might have caught up with you and bite you. Unless you have a internet connection that drops connection to servers, than it must just be the past.

Acorn Le Girl

02-05-2013

I haven't left any games though, non at all to be exact. And I haven't disconnected and if I had it's only for like less than a minute.

4o4ShacoNotFound

02-05-2013

This has happened to me when I first started playing. I have been playing since season 2, and I've probably only left 3 games or so to date. On my first leave, actually had to go somewhere, I got banned.

reborn ghost

02-06-2013

I got some leaver status 1 or something when I logged in today but havent left any games ever (only played 4) seems a bit wierd. Unless it counts practice games?