Why riot likes health stacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightestStarr View Post
because you cant open the scoreboard and see that they have randuins/fh

oh wait you can, and this is a terrible reason to make resistances useless
You can't do it in the middle of a fight.

They had gone back bought some armor and returned to lane and you just haven't had the thought or the need to look at the scoreboard (a lot of the time you don't) and you try to 1v1 then and you lose.

What if you were new to the game and didn't actually know just how much of an effect armor has on your damage, maybe you have got to the stage where you understand that those items give armor, but not really what armour does. The only obvious thing is that the opponent with the most hp will be the longest to take down so you target those with less hp, where you can see your abilities chunk away at their hp. Something like Poppies passive is incredibly complicated for a new player.

It is just easier to decide who to target.

lol I died again

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantheInsane View Post
The negro
I'm offended when people call me "blanco."

Eninya

02-05-2013

260 armor and 180 MR don't mean a damn thing when there's champions that can easily deal 1000 true damage to you on a burst whim.

Reaper of Anus

03-26-2013

I would be happy to see BoRK lose ad and go higher percentages, personnally. Can't stand 4 mogs darius being able to instagib someone. Anyone with mogs+randuins+FM shouldnt be able to gib ANYONE.

x1 Godja

03-26-2013

We need madreds back..