Redeemed Morgana and Fallen Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc Himself

02-15-2013

So this is such an obvious idea to me that I am almost sure that someone has posted it before but I think it would be cool too have a pair of skins for Kayle and Morgana where Kayle was a fallen angel like morg and Morgana was redeemed and angelic looking. I think both of these skins would just look really cool and it'd be nice to have more skins that kind of go together for champions who are related in lore such as the recent Steel Legion Skins for Lux and Garen. Anyway please consider these if you haven't already riot I would really like to see them and would buy both of them the moment they came out and I am sure other summoners would love them too.

Havoc Himself

02-15-2013

And no one has replied, please at least give it a chance guys.

High Lord Bunny

02-15-2013

I like this idea. There could be a little post production magic on the audio to alter voices accordingly and they could be sold as a bundle. My only concern is that it would be throwing a bone to a small crowd. Each champ has their own following, but I'm not sure that either is popular enough to invest time and money on a new skin. Kayle has been seeing some more action in the player base I think, but not enough to justify the cost

Havoc Himself

02-18-2013

I see what you are saying but I can't think of a better way to get people to buy a champ than to give them an awesome skin. I know a lot of my friends who didn't own ezreal bought him the moment that pulsefire was announced. They all bought pulsefire after that too.

Sir Shadow Isles

02-19-2013

Want

Lordaeth

02-19-2013

would be awesome!!!

NautiusVitaria

02-19-2013

I like the idea!

ManFromScene24

02-19-2013

Would love to have a fallen Kayle. With rags for armor and maybe she'd be walking about like Morgana does, with purple fire for her sword. Would be pretty sweet.

CandyManCriminal

02-19-2013

this could be so freakin awesome

Belleghem

02-19-2013

sounds like a good idea.