****in nerf yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CPT Simonaque

02-05-2013

Hey riot here what was my team

Mundo
Akali
Olaf

VS

Yorick (OP AS ****)
Orianna
Tryndamere

Okay so basically this threads is really easy to understand : NERF YORICK

Me and my god damn teammates we're fed as ****. Though we couldn't even kill their 13-10 yorick champ!!!! How the hell can that happen if their oriana was 1-11 and tryndamere 2-11 ??? Yorick was tank and was doing more damage than our akali and our mother ****in olaf REUNITED XD WThhh man

Turtle Omega

02-05-2013

I'm sorry but Yorick isn't overpowered. If he was literally the only one carrying, you should realize that items can counter specific champions. While you guys generally did well, Akali still racked up the deaths that probably made the Yorick fed, because she had pretty much 0 armor.

I can tell you weren't focusing on Yorick first thing, and you should have only fought under towers. Did they have both alters all the time?

CPT Simonaque

02-05-2013

Our team always had at least ONE altar, and we stayed at turret. We we're FOCUSING this yorick everytime he was too tanky!!!

Turtle Omega

02-05-2013

By viewing damage taken, it's clear there was some focus on Yorick, but not the amount there should have been.

Skared

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Simonaque View Post
Our team always had at least ONE altar, and we stayed at turret. We we're FOCUSING this yorick everytime he was too tanky!!!

>orianna
>tryndamere
>focusing yorick everytime
>tanky

youre a ****ing idiot.

WillWW

02-05-2013

If anyone is op, it's that piece of **** tryndamere. Seriously.

Trundle (me)
Elise
Shen

Vs

Nunu
Ap sion
Trynd

Hes gone for like 1st 10 minutes, coming in right as I hit 11 and teammates are lvl 10. Im well fed with 3.5k hp and our k/d is 20 - 6. Trynd is 3/7 by 15 mark. Im over here soloing nunu and sion, killing them both multiple times, and this mfer comes up and attacks me while I have 80% hp, pretty much gets comboed to no health, pops ult, I run, he just catches me and kills me before his ult ends.

Mind you, he had caught up to my level and cs, but was still 3/7 to my 12/5. Its just stupid how he can stack full offensive items, have half my health pool, and faceroll me while im sitting there with one item from full build and defensive items.

/end rant

Boo

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
If anyone is op, it's that piece of **** tryndamere. Seriously.
umm SHHHHHHHHHHHH

Keleroin

02-07-2013

Quote:

Mundo
Akali
Olaf

VS

Yorick (OP AS ****)
Orianna
Tryndamere

Me and my god damn teammates we're fed as ****. Though we couldn't even kill their 13-10 yorick champ!!!! How the hell can that happen if their oriana was 1-11 and tryndamere 2-11 ??? Yorick was tank and was doing more damage than our akali and our mother ****in olaf REUNITED XD WThhh man
its funny because yorick is easy to fight against if your chogath- nunu- trundle.
if not one of these 3 just 3v1 him

Keleroin

02-07-2013

Quote:

Mundo
Akali
Olaf

VS

Yorick (OP AS ****)
Orianna
Tryndamere

so nerf yorick when your entire team is pubstompers and still lost. genius