Going Pro in Season 3

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryTurbo

02-05-2013

im a pro

etryfgiohfihbvhe

02-05-2013

Nobody cares about the "pros" other people play this game too....

silverdrone

02-05-2013

Love these kinds of proness vids

phantomman19

02-05-2013

I'm almost there. Bronze 1 right now...here we come diamond!

DeePok

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by etryfgiohfihbvhe View Post
Nobody cares about the "pros" other people play this game too....
You are mistaken, there are people who care about the "pros" and who may even hope to someday become one themeselves. Just because you and some other people that play this game don't care about professional level play doesn't mean that the rest of the community doesn't care about it as well.

ScienceRed

02-05-2013

I am pro :3

DeePok

02-05-2013

Great video, i was very surprised at 1:00 when ecco from team MRN said that he made more in the few months playing LoL then he did working a part time job for over a year.

TapiocaMilkTea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

What the @#$*? You guys call this a sport?

Sir Jok3r

02-05-2013

This is exactly how I explain League to others when they ask me why I play or watch. They only thing is that these guys are actually getting paid to play. It is just like a sport. You have pros that you watch that you want to be and a lot of people play sports and wish they could get paid to play. Riot great job on helping League grow into what it is now and what it will become!

SnicerTenu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Watched the video threw once... thought it was good, but something was bugging me so I watched it through a few more times.

Around about the third time it donned on me that a couple of the pros where saying that you make more money by playing video games then you do working an actual job, or (and this is a direct quote) "college is whenever, season 3 is now." Which after listening to that a few times over has me thinking that they had said that having a college education is pointless, but playing this game which is more than likely going to be around for many years to come is totally worth for going my ed-ju-ma-cation.

Seriously... if anyone here that sees that video, stays in college, goes pro, and does well in both... give them a cookie... made of gold and a paycheck. If they go pro and drop college... give them a star sticker. If they stay in college, give them a paycheck.

1234567 ... 13