Going Pro in Season 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dingding123

02-06-2013

*yet another post on the quote "College is whenever. League Season 3 is now."*

Ginger Deer

02-06-2013

I was just wondering.
No girls in this game? really?

Grey Vendetta

02-06-2013

People are really harping on the college thing. Seriously, these are the best years of these kids. They are young and in their prime. Why spend these prime years sitting in a classroom? Like I said earlier, most kids in college don't really know what they want to do in life, even if they think they do. A few extra years of growing before committing to college sounds great to me. Meanwhile they get to enjoy life while still in their prime. I think it's a win-win situation for them. My best students are always the older ones rather than the fresh from HS ones: more mature, better time management, and more motivated to learn.

Deltagrizz

02-06-2013

Watch my ranked game and you will see how op kha zix and xin zhao are both overpowered you can watch they are tanky and they can also burst you down if you get charged by them. No one can escape from them they have slows and then if they get tanky you cant even kill them. Even if you got a thornmail and 4 warmogs they could still kill you before you could kill one of them in a 1v1. Cho gath is also overpowered with his feasts he gains to much armor, magic resist and health from it he can build straight ap and he will be the tank of the team and kill you. All 3 of those champions are so op they dont have a counter. Those are the ones that can feed throughout the game and still end of being fed at the end of the game. NERF those champions they are way to over powered!

Deltagrizz

02-06-2013

Watch my ranked game and you will see how op kha zix and xin zhao are both overpowered you can watch they are tanky and they can also burst you down if you get charged by them. No one can escape from them they have slows and then if they get tanky you cant even kill them. Even if you got a thornmail and 4 warmogs they could still kill you before you could kill one of them in a 1v1. Cho gath is also overpowered with his feasts he gains to much armor, magic resist and health from it he can build straight ap and he will be the tank of the team and kill you. All 3 of those champions are so op they dont have a counter. Those are the ones that can feed throughout the game and still end of being fed at the end of the game. NERF those champions they are way to over powered!

Pumaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Vendetta View Post
People are really harping on the college thing. Seriously, these are the best years of these kids. They are young and in their prime. Why spend these prime years sitting in a classroom? Like I said earlier, most kids in college don't really know what they want to do in life, even if they think they do. A few extra years of growing before committing to college sounds great to me. Meanwhile they get to enjoy life while still in their prime. I think it's a win-win situation for them. My best students are always the older ones rather than the fresh from HS ones: more mature, better time management, and more motivated to learn.
Are you serious? Spending the prime years of your life sitting inside playing a video game that will get you nowhere in life?

What job application asks if you were a "pro gamer"? What college would be proud to admit someone who did nothing useful out of college except spend day in and day out playing a mediocre video game??

Pretty damn despicable.

You would be better off trying to be a professional musician/rock star. At least then you are interacting with real people and doing something that you can use the rest of your life.

Smokapotumus

02-06-2013

Was this a LoL video or a Proactiv commercial?

UprightInfinity

02-06-2013

Dropping out of college to pursue a professional career of gaming aside, I want to know what Riot is doing for player safety. Professional play will result in many life altering conditions in retirement like arthritis and concussions from staying up too late and falling out of your chair. So my question to all of Riot is

What is your commissioner doing and where is the player union?

BlackDaddy

02-06-2013

Riot did an excellent job creating such a popular game and using it as a platform to promote the eSports genre to the world. I will definitely be encouraging my kids to drop out of school.

r4pid

02-07-2013

cool