Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minor confusion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaendarhk

02-05-2013

Apologies if this question does not belong here, but I believe it does. I recently attempted to log onto the PBE today, and when I entered my password I was met with a log-in Error, "This account is currently inactive." Is this an error, and how do I correct the error or re-activate my account?

Shaendarhk

02-08-2013

No one has any information or advice on the subject?

Silvio

02-08-2013

I've never heard of this happening. Your best option is probably to use the link to change the password, and if that doesnt work, wait for a red to post here.

Shaendarhk

02-09-2013

Quote:
K├║moko:
I've never heard of this happening. Your best option is probably to use the link to change the password, and if that doesnt work, wait for a red to post here.

I attempted both account name recovery and password recovery to correct the problem. The account is still marked as inactive. Is there anything I can do to encourage a Red post here without being obnoxious or rude? It only took a day or so for this to get dumped to page 2-3 when I didn't bump it, I'm afraid if I don't keep bumping it, it will be lost again.

Shaendarhk

02-09-2013

Just trying to keep this on the first page, since I don't know where else really to go for assistance on this matter.

gintsu

02-09-2013

You should try emailing (Account Support) with your problem. The problem might of happened during the name change thing back in 2012. Try to email [email]support@riotgames.com[/email]

A small edit I looked around a bit and found a post that might help/explain your problem. I hope this helps you figure it out but I still think you should try to email support about this to get a better grasp on this problem and maybe even fix it.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=3971055

Millouis

02-09-2013

You've probably been banned or something like that.

Shaendarhk

02-09-2013

Quote:
Millouis:
You've probably been banned or something like that.

Doesn't Riot send a notification email if you've been banned?

@Gintsu: I was active with the account well after that date. I only became less active in December, before dropping off entirely during the Christmas Rush.

gintsu

02-09-2013

hmm i'm not quite sure best thing to do is email or wait for a red post which might not come.

Shaendarhk

02-09-2013

Sent in an email. Hopefully the issue can be resolved. Thanks for the assistance thus far, Gintsu.