Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New System Promotion or Demotion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiralAero

02-05-2013

Okay pretty sure its easier to get demoted then getting a promotion. To be honest here whenever I play ranked we would be winning then the throws happen and all of a sudden "BOOM" demoted message appears -.- I'm hoping that I can get the community to side with me here that it should be harder to lose points then to gain. Like for instance once you lose a game your supposedly winning spree will turn into a losing spree due to your teammates (on occasion) being either new or bad :/. Hope I can make a difference :3
-SpiralAero

Get Rekkled

02-05-2013

No kidding, I swear whenever I get over 80 pts, I get trolls or just plain idiots 2-3 games in a row. I just feel like this new system is grade A garbage.

lFalse Kingl

02-07-2013

Yeah, the match making stinks and you can't dodge. There is no way out.

jaybay123

02-07-2013

the system is broken and you don't even play with people in your own division instead you just play with people lower than you even though your in a higher division

SpiralAero

02-08-2013

Yay people agree with me :3
-SpiralAero