Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Voli's Toss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PakHunt3r

02-05-2013

Okay, so I played voli quite a bit, and I have a friend who mains voli and complains about this all the time, but he doesn't do the whole forum thing.

Anyways when you toss someone with his q when your chasing someone, sometimes it flings them the wrong direction... like theyre running back to their tower and it flings them towards it.... like wtf it was a free kill but they got away because you tossed them towards the tower....

I say riot should either make it so you can choose where to toss them, or they should make it so that doesnt happen anymore cause I played a game vs a kennen with no flash or ghost, and he got away like 6 times because of that stupid bug/glitch thing.... and i know for certain at least most of those times I wasn't facing towards their tower, so it should have tossed them behind me away from it.

Does/ has this happened to anyone else?

TheHawtPotato

02-05-2013

wrong forum

PakHunt3r

02-05-2013

really? this isn't feedback? i dont know if its a bug cause it happens alot so that led me to believe its not... so it wouldnt really fit in the bus report section would it? anyways where should i post this then?
thanks and sorry if this is the wrong forum