Voli's Toss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PakHunt3r

02-05-2013

Okay, so I played voli quite a bit, and I have a friend who mains voli and complains about this all the time, but he doesn't do the whole forum thing.

Anyways when you toss someone with his q when your chasing someone, sometimes it flings them the wrong direction... like theyre running back to their tower and it flings them towards it.... like wtf it was a free kill but they got away because you tossed them towards the tower....

I say riot should either make it so you can choose where to toss them, or they should make it so that doesnt happen anymore cause I played a game vs a kennen with no flash or ghost, and he got away like 6 times because of that stupid bug/glitch thing.... and i know for certain at least most of those times I wasn't facing towards their tower, so it should have tossed them behind me away from it.

Does/ has this happened to anyone else?

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

wrong forum

PakHunt3r

02-05-2013

really? this isn't feedback? i dont know if its a bug cause it happens alot so that led me to believe its not... so it wouldnt really fit in the bus report section would it? anyways where should i post this then?
thanks and sorry if this is the wrong forum