Anivia ult range indicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Cat

02-26-2013

A range indicator for Anivia's ult, maybe something like Thresh has for his lantern, so you know how far you can move away from it before it will automatically shut off. I like to leave it on for extended periods of time in ARAM.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

I'm pretty sure the maximum range is your sight range (1000-1200, not sure of the exact number).

Stray Logos

02-26-2013

Meh it is a good idea, but not really necessary. I keep hoping for Riot to release a huge patch that just kind of normalizes range indicators and icons. I don't think this would be implemented anytime soon since it is such a minor change, my advice is just play a custom bot match and leave your R down, then walk away till you get a feel for the cancel distance.

Blaze86420

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
I'm pretty sure the maximum range is your sight range (1000-1200, not sure of the exact number).
And what good does that do? Sight doesn't just come from your champion, there are wards, minions, teammates, all provide vision. Using vision as a reference is terrible.

awkwardbowman

02-26-2013

This would be wonderful. It can't be that hard to implement either. You can also do similar things with things like Morgana's ult or Karma's/Le Blanc's tethers.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze86420 View Post
And what good does that do? Sight doesn't just come from your champion, there are wards, minions, teammates, all provide vision. Using vision as a reference is terrible.
It just takes practice to get used to that.

It's the same concept as mastering Marth in Smash Bros; you have to create a mental image of where his sword swings so you can land hits on the edge of the blade for knockouts.

Omnifacetious

02-26-2013

It would honestly be just like Kha's Q. Super easy to do.