Kassidin's daughter Where??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo3602

02-05-2013

I noticed a while back in one of the journal of justices that kassidin had a daughter that got sent in to the void by Mlazahar and I have been wondering if she is in developement or if I should give up hope of kassidin getting any backup anytime soon(four to one isn't that fair):
Could some one please tell ME??!!

Link to Journal of justice: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...january-21-cle

Carry Me Darius

02-05-2013

Considering monsters like Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw and Kha'Zix inhabit the void its very unlikely she would have survived in there.

V1nushka

02-05-2013

Wouldn't be the first time a child of someone in a storyline gets sucked into a hell dimension and comes back a total grown-up badass who specializes in killing those specific creatures. There's a lot of character development routes you could take with that kind of storyline too. Could make the kid psychotic, homicidal, ruthless, or just all powerful through conditioning and experience in a harsh environment.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

u mean like annie. ^ to post above me

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-05-2013

The lore comes back sometime this year. It may come up. The next champ is supposed to be related to ashe somehow I think

Neo3602

02-05-2013

thanks!
the next champ is probably lyssandra the thrid of the the three sisters along with ashe and sejuni

Neo3602

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nushka View Post
Wouldn't be the first time a child of someone in a storyline gets sucked into a hell dimension and comes back a total grown-up badass who specializes in killing those specific creatures. There's a lot of character development routes you could take with that kind of storyline too. Could make the kid psychotic, homicidal, ruthless, or just all powerful through conditioning and experience in a harsh environment.
I'm hoping on the badass who specializes in killing void creatures kassidin needs some back up

SentinelElite

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
The lore comes back sometime this year. It may come up. The next champ is supposed to be related to ashe somehow I think
Probbably and hopefully lissandra, unfourtunately for me she's gonna cots a metric sh*tton of ip to buy, so...