Does Everyone Agree That MF Is A Tad Too Strong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BenGoodman

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDkilla View Post
Look at her. Picked in a fourth of all games, with a thorough 55% win rate. Something does not seem right when a champion get's that much popularity and win rate
Why do people still quote winrates from lolking when even riot has said they are not accurate before?

Weedlayer

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDkilla View Post
Look at her. Picked in a fourth of all games, with a thorough 55% win rate. Something does not seem right when a champion get's that much popularity and win rate
What the **** is Taric?

Lujei

02-05-2013

ez can burst her down easily, while being lower on gold

Jack of All AIDS

02-05-2013

It seems like a few weeks ago people were saying she was trash tier, now some pro players her and she is a God. She even got nerfed last patch, Jeez...

CorporateCommand

02-05-2013

Not at all.

I'm sure Leona or Diana could beat her at arm wrestling; Miss Fortune has puny squishy lady syndrome, she doesn't even lift.

Leona and Diana on the other hand probably lift. Riven and Shyvana too...There are a lot of tougher women in the League; without her pistols, Miss Fortune would get her butt handed to her. I'm even sure Tristana can beat her up, even without her cannon...

Wait...I think I lost the point of the topic...

Elchulus

02-05-2013

I find it funny that people are perfectly willing to call Amumu OP when he has similar win rate and popularity (both are picked in about 1/4 of the games that they are not banned).

I don't think either of them are OP, but it's funny what people complain about.

Killslayer

02-05-2013

You just need to not feed her the first few kills, and you'll be fine. Aggresive support + MF can be pretty scary though, if they know to be aggresive early on. Taric/Blitz/Leona are all pretty annoying with her.

Waldo226

02-05-2013

MF is fine. Black Cleaver is not.

/thread.

V1nushka

02-05-2013

She's just a simple, all-around good ADC. She used to be stronger. I'd say she's fine where she is. If anything she could use a more useful passive in combat.

Lujei

02-05-2013

reminds me of one game as MF...

5.2k life 320-360ish armor garen runs straight through my team and destroys me