0 LP gained from winning a game on a 4 win streak... YES, you heard me right.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drekor

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamt3n View Post
Your hidden MMR (old elo) is not "high" enough for gold in Riot's mind so you have to win games even at 0LP to raise your hidden MMR to prove to them you get a CHANCE to GET A CHANCE of going gold...

Its really stupid but thats what they said -__-
Once your MMR is up to par your LP gains/losses will be roughly equal and you shouldn't have that issue again unless you go on a massive loosing streak and bottom out at 0 LP in which case you'll see the same thing pop up again as your LP stays at 0 but your MMR keeps falling and falling as you lose.

Venova

02-05-2013

WTF is this... I better not run into something like this.. I just might make it to silver eventually.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

your mmr is not high enough. LP are fake...eventually everyone will catch on, well hopefully, cause im sick of posting this **** over and over. read the faq in league section.

bobbie joe2

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamt3n View Post
How come everyone says yell for yegg? Theyve already elaborated on this subject =P
He tells people what they actually got according to the system's record, and every time I've seen it, their story makes much more sense once he explains it.

NoxDragon26

02-05-2013

Honestly, if you can't go up because your MMR is low, then why change the system in the first place? Better just go back to the Elo system and hide your rating to the public. Riot should fix this (because they fixed something that wasn't broken in the beginning)...

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Well, update.

LOST A GAME.
Then I won the next one and suddenly my MMR is good.
Doesn't make sense, but okay.