Akali's Insivisibility (not sure how is it called)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hayaishi

02-05-2013

Well i don't even play ranked yet and i wonder why can Akali stay invisible even after going out of the circle? just makes no sense to me, and yeah i got stomped by her but i'm not complaining about her ability to burst down anyone fed or not, just that one ability which saves her ass every time.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Phoe Dragon

02-05-2013

She does have a small delay of stealth shortly after she leaves Twilight Shroud. It's just an effect to make it viable. If it was like a portable brush, it would be difficult to use it for escapes because you will probably be walking near it and it'd be real easy to spot her the second she walks out. it gives her a bit of a chance. That's the only reason I can think of. I've wondered a similar thing whether it be a boundary/visual bug or what.

Hayaishi

02-05-2013

Oh ok, thanks. I just find it odd she's capable of entering battle and leaving it with nearly no drawbacks.

Bossnja

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayaishi View Post
Oh ok, thanks. I just find it odd she's capable of entering battle and leaving it with nearly no drawbacks.
No drawbacks?

> It's a limited time stealth that only exists in a small area.
> It costs a significant chunk of energy.
> It's hardcountered by a pink ward or oracles.

TheCeeJay

02-05-2013

The old Twitch was capable of doing this. Start attacking, push Q, run and hope you don't get hit, sheathed for 50 seconds. Sharp can also do this although, he was nerfed recently so he can't get as far away. It's the way stealth works. Stealth champions trade a damaging spell for some utility that usually gives them a small buff as well.

Evelyn, Twitch, Talon, Shaco, Teemo, Rengar and Akali all have stealth, and most of theirs work the same way hers does.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

This is honestly my least worry when having an Akali on the enemy team.

As a support main I just drop a pink ward when she tries to use it in a teamfight.
Every. Single. Time.

They hate that.