Seeker's armguard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KakeManz

02-05-2013

Just wanted to make a post proclaiming my love for this wonderful new item!

Just played a ranked game as ahri mid, against zed. Started with cloth armour and 5 pots, was going even, first back, finish armguard, get ring, get boots, then I started winning the lane HARD. Thanks riot for making an item to vs those tricky ad mids.

Also, question. How many ranked games do you have to play before you get put into a league?

PoisonedPeace

02-05-2013

10 games I believe

As for the item, it is pretty situational, but it works well against the new bruiser mid mentality.

KakeManz

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
10 games I believe

As for the item, it is pretty situational, but it works well against the new bruiser mid mentality.
Well yeah of course it's situational, but for it's purpose it gives great results for the gold it costs. It allows mid to more easily go cloth+5pots and it also builds into hourglass which is great. Not only that but it has it's stacks which only makes the item better the long you have it. After I came back the first time my autoattack did about 3/4 the amount that zed's q did (keep in mind he didn't have any items at this point)

LoudFootSteps

02-05-2013

I love Seeker's armguard, only because it is a ridiculous indirect buff to Rumble and Kennen, both who I love to play top lane.