I feel like I'm getting punished for winning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huntronicles

02-05-2013

So I've won my last six games in ranked, and I feel like my league points per game are decreasing as I win. My first win I got a staggering 45 LP and it decreased alot each time. Now I'm only getting like 10 LP a game.

Does riot enjoy rustling peoples' jimmies?

adc

02-05-2013

It's making sure you deserve to climb. Your hidden MMR is below where the system thinks it should be, so it gives you less for gains and more for losses to make sure you're not just getting carried.

Huntronicles

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
It's making sure you deserve to climb. Your hidden MMR is below where the system thinks it should be, so it gives you less for gains and more for losses to make sure you're not just getting carried.
Lol if you wanna know if I'm getting carried just check to see who I'm playing with and if it's somebody on my friend's list with a higher tier. And I'm obviously not getting carried if my scores visibly show me carrying in every game I'm in

adc

02-05-2013

Scores don't mean anything, and the system can't look at your match history and decide whether you're being carried or not. So it makes it more difficult for you to climb to make sure you deserve to climb - it's annoying, and worse than the old system (in my opinion), but it's the only way they could do it since once you hit a new League, you're there for good.

And I don't see why you're getting annoyed at me - You posted, I responded with the answer to what I thought your question was. No need to get annoyed at me.

Huntronicles

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Scores don't mean anything, and the system can't look at your match history and decide whether you're being carried or not. So it makes it more difficult for you to climb to make sure you deserve to climb - it's annoying, and worse than the old system (in my opinion), but it's the only way they could do it since once you hit a new League, you're there for good.
Alright then, thanks for explaining it to me, I appreciate it