Skarner Wants <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kulp

02-05-2013

I just noted another Blitz skin is set for release as well as a ton of skins for champions that have a handful of them already. Not to mention with the latest two belonging to a couple of champs that have a handful as well.

Skarner has his original two. He was released almost 2 years ago and has had no additional skins released since.

Jayce, at ~7 months old, is getting another skin. I know he only released with one - but still. I feel a strong resentment towards purchasing champions with less skin options than other champions. I know you want to appeal towards the "favored" champions due to most players owning them. However, as a summoner with 100 champions I feel that the love needs to be evenly spread.

Skarner's standard skin is okay - but both of his reskins are slightly bland compared to the quality of recent skin releases. I know that the artwork screen for Battlecast Cho'gath showed a Skarner in armor in the background...

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SKARNER - GIVE ME A NEW SKIN! TAKE MY MONEY!

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Aslong as rumble is first... ok

Kulp

02-05-2013

Not necessarily just Skarner on the list of "No Love" in terms of skins. I would appreciate all champions to have close to "even" amount of skins available.

OmenOfPlague

02-05-2013

Rumble First

Rhorshak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Bump for the love of god!

Yuan Shikai

02-07-2013

Battlecast skin for Skarner is in the making

Also, Riot specifically said that champs with only 1 release skin would a second skin earlier.

Joymus

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
Battlecast skin for Skarner is in the making

Also, Riot specifically said that champs with only 1 release skin would a second skin earlier.

Makes sense with most of the lunar revel skins going towards champs that already have multiple skins.

Yuan Shikai

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joymus View Post
Makes sense with most of the lunar revel skins going towards champs that already have multiple skins.

They only said champs with only 1 skin would get one sooneer, not that other champs would not egt skins anymore.