Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should people be reported for being "unskilled" in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Gish

02-05-2013

Quote:
chris2423:
unskilled is to keep players from using the intentional feeding option...i just got a "warning" from tribunal check this **** out...played over 500 ranked games this season and i get put in tribunal for 3 games, with 1 report each game, and absolutely nothing i did wrong in any of them.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6187768/#nogo

i saw the tribunal
you're just verbally abusing people telling people to shut up and also telling them to go afk..

i think theres enough reason for them to report you

but if the report was for "unskilled player" or "intentionally feeding" then i think they reported you for the wrong reason

oh and you have negative attitude
very negative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris2423

02-05-2013

i told people to stfu and play when they were flaming me and i told a jungle janna who was walking around and not doing anything at all, not even trying to kill creeps anymore, to go afk. rofl.

MY BAD, i was trying to play the game and get my team to do the same...such a crime.