Should people be reported for being "unskilled" in ranked?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakawaka

Senior Member

02-05-2013

^ Title explains


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

02-05-2013

The "unskilled" report does nothing, to my knowledge. Just a placebo to make toxic players think they're doing some good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Poro Snax

Senior Member

02-05-2013

if it does anything or not, sure does make me fell better to report the 0/7 top that would not stop diving them at tower 1 v 2


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakawaka

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
The "unskilled" report does nothing, to my knowledge. Just a placebo to make toxic players think they're doing some good.

The problem is, if whether or not the fact that the option exists is going to make things even more toxic with report threats. Technically it isn't realistic to "ban" people for being "bad" when skill is relative within the context of individual games but it has strong implications.

If the victim actually believes you can get banned for bad game performances as opposed to poor manners and communication skills, then wait, League isn't a job!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-05-2013

I believe after a certian number of Unskilled player reports, that player is qued with players of lesser skill. It is not a punishment, but used to help players get qued with others on their skill level.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohlmeyer

Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
I believe after a certian number of Unskilled player reports, that player is qued with players of lesser skill. It is not a punishment, but used to help players get qued with others on their skill level.
I hope that's all it is, because everytime my team cried to report someone who didn't do well I just ignored it, gotta learn somehow.

I hope people actually get at least temp bans for raging on people/cursing them out though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roman1209

Junior Member

02-05-2013

Ofkoz there should be report for unskilled. I cant repor a person for being arogant or stupid so Unskilled is gr8. If mid doesnt buy a ward whole game and doesnt listen what should i report them for??
Unskilled and Intentionally feeding is pretty close i think so its ok to keep it IMO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-05-2013

unskilled is to keep players from using the intentional feeding option...i just got a "warning" from tribunal check this **** out...played over 500 ranked games this season and i get put in tribunal for 3 games, with 1 report each game, and absolutely nothing i did wrong in any of them.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6187768/#nogo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
unskilled is to keep players from using the intentional feeding option...i just got a "warning" from tribunal check this **** out...played over 500 ranked games this season and i get put in tribunal for 3 games, with 1 report each game, and absolutely nothing i did wrong in any of them.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6187768/#nogo
Those 3 games are a random sample of the games you were reported in.

Also, I'd have reported you for that first game, no question.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-05-2013

xin got like 3 kills on an invade. and no, those ARE the games that were reviewed. i did nothing wrong that game. i tried to play, but fed because fed xin can kill teemo and theres nothing you can do. tribunal is stupid. you can report people for absolutely nothing, as you just said you would, and theyll probably get punished. its kinda funny actually.

if anyone needed to be reported for the first game it was my teammates who flamed me all game. its ridiculous that as soon as a player starts doing bad he has to listen to his teammates flame him all game or ignore them all and give up any chance at teamwork.


12