Is this a good idea?

Yes. 1 33.33%
No. 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Suggestion Box

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micy The Beast

02-05-2013

To whom at Riot Games it may concern,

For Valentines day this year, I believe a suitable champion/skin combination would be Cupid Teemo. I could see it do-able as he already uses ranged attacks and has several flying skins. And there is still time to make it!

Just a thought. Thank you for reading.

Cretinok

02-05-2013

Trundle in a tuxedo holding flowers

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Why do people want teemo to get 20 skins before most champions get 4?

Jallisoariarte

04-11-2013

I believe that people who are voted in tribunal for unskilled player should only be banned from normal and ranked games, basically forcing them to play bot games to practice. As that is what I feel is the most efficient way to practice new champs etc.

ReasonablyInsec

04-12-2013

If you're going to necro something, necro it with style.
Like Draaaaaaven.

SPARTASPASM

04-14-2013

Well, this is a suggestion box, so here's my say. I believe instead of having OVAR 9000 champs with OVAR 9000 skins each, there should be more than 3 maps. on the beta server I have seen the ARAM map, and it is nice. But what I am suggesting is why not have tons more maps? When creating a custom game, you see all the areas, but you can not play them. Also, just being random, but a lot of people like "Hide and Seek" and it might be a good idea to make a map FOR it, and have custom GUI for it and such.
Thanks.
-SPARTASPAZZAM

MereDemonwolf

08-22-2013

1. Make certain skins free for the week but not with free champions. This will allow the player to first hand experience the skin in actual gameplay and provoke the wanting of that certain champions skin.
  2. Rework Cho'Gath so that his ult allows health and 5 ability power per stack.
  3. Make the more "unwanted" skins cheaper or worth 8,000 IP.
  4. Make a champion that steals the abilities of another.
  5. Rework Xerath completely.
  6. Make the Blitzcrank passive shield scale with his health or magic resist.
  7. Make the Bone Tooth Necklace for Rengar his Ultimate skill passive. Most would argue that it is unfair that Kha'Zix doesn't have to buy his evolutions.
  8. Have a weekly give away. That excite more players and make them want to be on more often.
  9. Make more skins for ZAC.
    1. Add more maps and different modes, maybe with something that has more than 10 players.
      1. Make more skins for people who don't have as many, like Vi, Syndra, Thresh, Zac, Rengar, Kha'Zix, Zilean.

Arkara73

08-22-2013

No more Teemo skins. Just please stop Riot no more I can't take it.

BedBathNdBeyonce

09-05-2013

Riot, I'm a fire fighter in real life, and I started playing Tristana right after you discontinued her fire fighter skin. Can you please bring it back?

Z3R0C00L222

09-15-2013

Me and my friend just entered a lobby duo'd (normal) and due to our team's lack of successful communication, we felt it in our best interests to dodge the queue. While that 5 minute timer isn't the worst thing in the world, it can certainly be an inconvenience, especially if you dodge multiple times in a row for similar reasons. Then it hit me.

Why not maybe add a "Dodge Token"?

It would be similar to the popular "Re-roll" feature in ARAM games, in that you would have to play X amount of games to earn one and using one would simply clear any dodge timers currently in effect.
(of course, since this could easily be abused, you could add further restrictions to them, such as no dodging for X amount of games, and you could limit their usage)

I know that there are still probably issues with this idea, but I just thought I would throw it out there, and see what people think of it. (sorry for long post)