My brain can't handle this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondreus View Post
BTW It's hard too see but Veigar is actually a black cat :B
Mind=Blown

AJStarhiker

02-06-2013

I noticed no one's brought up Shyvana. She's a half dragon.

Onireaper

02-06-2013

lol why did my post get downvoted? lol im the only one that gave a full list of animal champs?

Onireaper

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
I noticed no one's brought up Shyvana. She's a half dragon.
i did

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onireaper View Post
lol why did my post get downvoted? lol im the only one that gave a full list of animal champs?
While I didn't downvote you, off the top of my head...

You didn't just list animal champs, you also had a few other statements that weren't strictly accurate (one that was at best a poor attempt at humor).

Your formatting leaves a lot to be desired. While I'm not always super picky on this subject, when you're quoting someone directly (or using their quotes as a starting point for your post), it needs to be more clear who is saying what.

There are also times your post devolves into lack of punctuation and weird capitalization/lack thereof.

So, not very 'lol, noobs be downvotin' as your statement implies.

JonnyTapas

02-06-2013

Who's that lady that turns into a cat? Running around as a cat sounds amazing.

-Nidalee she's fun!

How do Masteries work? My friend set up a few, but I still don't know what they do.

-Every champ has initial stats. Runes and Masteries are a way for you to customize and tweak on the champs stats... You can choose to improve on your champs strengths or try to make up for their weaknesses. After a few games you'll find what works for you. Also they have a very slight effect it's not a huge deal until you are sooo good that you notice the difference.

Runes are confusing.

-Filters help, use the filter like a wish list. Do you want more Ability Power? Do you want more Defense? Once you filter there's only a few to choose from.

Are there any more animal champions, preferably female, or male I guess.

-Everyone loves Teemo, Shyvana (do dragons count?), Cho' Gath (do monsters count?), Kha'zix (do aliens count) Nunu (Yeti?), Ziggs is entertaining, Udyr has 4 animal type forms, just to name a few.

Why is Vladimir so sexy?

-I'm kinda partial to Miss Fortune, maybe it's a dude thing.

I just play Co-Op vs AI, is that fine?

-AI is great for players who want to enjoy the game casually in a low stress environment. PvP is for those who want to compete. Play what works for you. Don't expect to become great at the game without playing on the competative level though.

A lot of the champions are scary.

-Especially when you are a squishy!

Shaco wants to kill me.

-Invite him to your team!

How is Volibear? I like bears.

-Ask Dyrus (pro top laner for TSM) it's very common to hear him say... "Why you running at me I'm a mother ****ing bear!"

Why am I so poor in the game, I want more money so I can buy animals.

-From level 1-10 you should get a free IP boost. Enjoy it while it lasts. Points to spend get slower later on.

Niek

02-06-2013

I see that you are still confused on runes and masteries. Allow me to explain and we will use the cat lady, Nidalee, as an example.

At level one, you are given 1 mastery point to start off. You can access your mastery pages on your summoner profile. You may notice that there are three columns. A red one, or an offense mastery tree. A blue one, which is a defense mastery tree. Lastly, a green one, which is the utility mastery tree. For Nidalee, I've looked up a Mobafire guide , which you can click here. You can scroll down and see where this person recommends putting your mastery points. These are suggestions of course, and everyone does it a little differently. So, for example, you can put your first point in Sorcery, in the blue tree. When you level up, you get another point. You can then place your second point where you think it should go. You can create up to 10 different pages of different mastery arrangements, that way you can always be prepared when you go into a game.

As to what masteries do, exactly, think of them as enhancements. As Nidalee, you're pretty awesome. But when you point a mastery point here, or a mastery point there, you become a little more awesome. It becomes easier to out-awesome the other players. You can kill enemies more easily, or survive teamfights more easily. It all depends.

Runes are actually very similar to mastery points. They give you enhancements. The difference here is that mastery points are free and given at each level. Runes costs IP, or the in game currency you get for playing matches. Different runes have different prices and effects. You can also look at the guides to see which runes are recommended or most effective. There are Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 runes. Tier 1 is the least powerful and Tier 3 are the most powerful. You do not get access to Tier 3 runes until level 20, but you can buy the other runes at any level. They are cheaper and they do give you an edge at early levels. At the same time, however, once you buy Tier 3 runes, you will be getting rid of your other runes. In my personal opinion, it is a waste and I would not recommend to buy runes until level 20. But as onireaper pointed out, it is your choice and preference.

Also, on the subject of runes, as you level up, you will be able to place runes on your rune page. At low levels, not all of the spaces are unlocked. So if you bought a dozen runes, unless you are a high enough level, you won't be able to place them on your page. So keep your available slots in mind when purchasing runes.

CounterSnipe

02-07-2013

Bunny Girl Riven.
#Fun
#Animal
Done.

CounterSnipe

02-07-2013

Oh and shyvana, she's AMAZING!