My brain can't handle this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mondreus

02-05-2013

Lulu can transform enemies onto squirrels too (The skins transform them into kitties, cupcakes and baby dragons) :B

Marissa Bot

02-05-2013

Is Lulu an animal? She has little ears poking out of her hat.

Onireaper

02-05-2013

Who's that lady that turns into a cat? Nidalee

How do Masteries work? they give you stat increases and some utility abilities, you get more points the more levels you gain as a summoner

Runes are confusing. they are small stat increases that when stacked together can give signifigant advantages to you and your game play.

Are there any more animal champions, preferably female, or male I guess. Elise turns into a spider,Warwick is a Warewolf, Alistar is a Minotaur (bull/man), Anivia is an ice bird, Fizz is a fish, Kha'Zix an insect, Nami a mermaid, Renekton an aligator, Nasus a dog (jackal actually), Rammus an armadillo, Rengar a bast (cat/man), Shyvana turns into a dragon (sort of), Skarner is a scorpion, Swain turns into a giant raven, Twitch is a rat, Udyr uses animal aspects (not actually an animal), Volibear (um), Wukong a monkey, Zigs Teemo and Rumble are squirells (yortles actually)

Why is Vladimir so sexy? because he is gay, and women think gay guys are hot.

I just play Co-Op vs AI, is that fine? thats fine untill you learn the basics, but to really learn the gane you need to play against real people.

A lot of the champions are scary. Met Nocturn yet?

Shaco wants to kill me. he wants to kill his mother...

How is Volibear? I like bears. Voli is awesome, very strong champ.

Why am I so poor in the game, I want more money so I can buy animals. you can play and gain IP to buy them or if you have extra cash get a RIOT card and buy them with RIOT points

hope this helped
Welcome summoner and Good luck

Onireaper

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissa Bot View Post
she is a Yortle, small people (males have fur females dont)

Onireaper

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondreus View Post
Lulu can transform enemies onto squirrels too (The skins transform them into kitties, pancakes and baby dragons) :B
Cup cakes, not pancakes.

Onireaper

02-05-2013

Also, about runes. dont listen tho these guys, they mean well but are wrong.

Buy level 1 runes if you feel you want to, they are very cost effective and can give you good boosts in game.

DO NOT buy Tier 2 runes. if you have a set of tier 1 runes you will do fine till level 30 and can buy tier 3. it is a waste of IP to buy tier 2 runes.

Marissa Bot

02-05-2013

This is all very helpful, thanks everybody! I'm still confused on Runes and Masteries, but that's probably because I'm an idiot. Big thanks to the people listing the animal champions, animals are amazing. Oh, and what does colorblind mode do? One more thing, I'm sure this has been asked a lot, but, what champions are fun to play?

Delingar

02-06-2013

I think you guys missed one of the animal champs, Anivia! He's one of my favorites visually because you can get a skin for him to make him look like a bald eagle.

As far as Coop vs. AI, if that's all you want to do, that's all you have to do. I got so caught up playing that, that I decided to make a smurf account where I only pvp on it. It let me start at superlowbie level pvp, and gradually level. But no one is going to force you to fight other players. One downside to only doing AI, is that there's only a limited list of enemy bot champions, so if you never fight other players, you'll never get to fight against some of the champs.

Colorblind mode shifts the colors displayed so that people with color blindness can still see the important details in the game.

"Fun to play" is very subjective. Some people like ranged or melee. Some like killing things openly, others like sneaking up like assassins and dropping targets, while others like just helping keep teammates alive (support.) Each week there are different kinds of champions up for free use, so don't be shy about trying any and all out. You never know what might click with you.

Kaalika

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delingar View Post
I think you guys missed one of the animal champs, Anivia! She's one of my favorites visually because you can get a skin for her to make her look like a bald eagle.
Fixed that for you. Anivia's a female.

Mondreus

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onireaper View Post
Cup cakes, not pancakes.
Oh, lol I didn't notice my error *genius*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissa Bot View Post
She's a Yordle, a species unique to the game. Males are all furry (Like Teemo) and females have blue/purple skin and more human-like traits (Like Lulu, Tristana and Poppy).

BTW It's hard too see but Veigar is actually a black cat :B