solo/duo queue league placement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lomidouze

02-05-2013

hi, first of all i am new to league of legends, i used to play competitive arena in WoW 2300+. that why i picked up this game and so far i like the competitive play but the new system leave me with alot of question. ive just played my first 6 ranked matchs ever, 4 win 2 loss.... if i maintain this ration till i play 10 matches so in theory (6 win 4 loss or 7 win 3 loss) in what league should i expect to be placed and also in what division?

is it hard to climb the lowest ladder and division since am guessing that is where am going with my ratio? also does the fact that these game are my first ranked matchs and also my first season ever gonna play a role in what division am gonna end up?

sry i am a noob and english is not my main language, thx for your input guys

BaldyKoala

02-05-2013

you would hit probably Bronze Division II, or III

Natneyi

02-06-2013

It's not just about how much you win and lose, it also matters how good (high ranked) the people you win against are. Just like in WoW, one or the other team is favored and that affects how much you gain or lose. You could end up high bronze or low silver with that win ratio, it will depend on who you faced.