Who should ward?

Support and/or Jungler 7 10.45%
Everyone 59 88.06%
Other 1 1.49%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Who should ward?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob D Tigr View Post
This, so much too.
I played a game some time ago where I was supporting and we were being heavily ganked by the other team's jungler. Even though I had set up wards in bot bush, tribush and dragon we still were ganked 5 times.

I think by the second gank we had gotten pretty desperate for a kills, which kept us open for ganks, although half the time after a quarrel and we had gone behind turret to recall, the jungler would just pop out of the tribush and turret dive to finish us off *sigh*
I still have much to learn, clearly.
Pings help. But yeah, sometimes you think you have more time to get away than you do / some people are just not paying any attention.

Crazy Crann

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
While it's good if the support does that, junglers may want to pink ward the river / tribush to permit more ganks. I've also seen some junglers pink ward top to really pressure them.
I've seen this myself, as a frequent support player (I absolutely LOVE supporting as Taric because of the high degree of control that it gives me in fights/throughout the game), and I appreciate it.

But especially in the lower brackets I sit in Bronze Tier III at the moment it seems highly uncommon to even get half the team dropping green wards, let alone asking them to spend more on pink ones.

Ill Darkistino

02-06-2013

Its really up to the player playing as ADC. Some of them are comfortable warding, some are not. I think it always helps the team, but you have to remember not to go crazy. Occasionally when you tell someone to ward, they spam them EVREYWHERE. Two words... not helpful. That only wastes gold and time, two things which swing the game.

Shallow Cubes

02-06-2013

I will readily admit that I find the poll results here rather interesting. I am glad so many forum readers understand the importance of everyone warding.

You might not know that the voting would go like this playing normal, mid-ranked, or low-ranked games.

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow Cubes View Post
I will readily admit that I find the poll results here rather interesting. I am glad so many forum readers understand the importance of everyone warding.

You might not know that the voting would go like this playing normal, mid-ranked, or low-ranked games.
It's almost like the people that actually read strategy forums are better players...
(lol)