Akali Needs A Fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chearcher

02-05-2013

Where do I start? At level 6, Akali can turret dive you, unless you somehow flash right before she shadow kicks you. He burst is an insta-kill if you are the least bit squishy (don't think about hiding behind the tank, her ult range is huge). Running champion aren't a problem for her either, as she has a slow and a long range guaranteed gap-closer. And her twilight shroud is perfect for escaping 1 or 2 champions

What I am trying to say ; Her burst is too strong (and her cool downs are low), and she needs a nerf.

My Previous Akali Scores: 16/3/18 (Died once due to my Mouse Dieing)
10/0/21
8/5/10

GG?

o O

02-05-2013

You are level 24.

In your recent match history:
You won 1 Akali game.
You lost 1 Akali game.

Yeah, she's clearly OP.
Her win rate is about 50%~ (http://www.lolking.net/champions/). Really OP.

Not to mention pink wards and oracles. OP.

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Let's be nice about this and give it to him straight.

If you continue to browse and post on this section of the forums, you will eventually learn that champions that have stomped you into the dirt or that you have stomped others into the dirt with are not OP. They are situationally powerful. Akali is strong at low ELO play because she does not have an extremely high skill cap (that's the wrong term, if someone would kindly correct me~). This allows new players to beat the everloving **** out of new players. Ever wonder why Darius is getting all dem kills and always winning his lane, but Riot just won't nerf him? It's because he isn't OP. He's just really easy to play.

Anyways, welcome to Champion Feedback, please enjoy your stay.

Nexus wraith

02-05-2013

Akali does need a rework, but not a nerf. She is largely living in Diana's shadow now (Diana is an akali on steroids), the abilities that made her unique have been given to other champions (her detonatable mark to katarina, her dash to Diana, just my two cents

CerealSpoon

02-05-2013

1. Hell no.... Akali is perfect, wata u think shes meant for....
2. Im sick of hearing ppl say Darius isnt op, thats complete bs. In team fights(even if targeted) you most likely wont win. He builds mega tanky and has tons of dmg. Going into a teamfight is just well no, there isnt a team fight its just repeated Lebron dunks on ESPN. Hes extremely hard to kill and can kill u at half hp is the 5 stacks r on. RIOT does need to nerf him.
3. I play Akali a lot and i do turret dive but with 1 single stun,silence,snare,fear,w.e. ur pretty much gonna die.

Awfully Beast

02-05-2013

Akali is in Diana's shadow? HER shadow? i dont think so.

Feleas

02-05-2013

Akali's not OP. when I'm Nocturne, I normally whip the s__t out of her, and let's not go over the list of mid AP's who counter her pretty well.