Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I dropped Divisions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brentc360

02-05-2013

I was under the impression you could not drop divisions? i started at the bottom of div. III and made it up to rank 5 in about 4 wins then i lost 3 won 1 and lost 2 and now Im demoted to Div. IV?? and have to qualify again??? and iv won 2 games in a row since i was demoted and STILL havnt even reached qualification for the promotion?? this is a very very harsh penalty for a little lose streak.... any advice?

BladeOfSithis

02-05-2013

You can drop divisions just not tiers (ie silver, gold) alot of people have been a little confused about it.

Brentc360

02-05-2013

its very harsh i was almost to promotion to div. II then bam lose streak and im in div IV fighting to try n get back

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

he's right ^

(about dropping divisions)

Brentc360

02-05-2013

I just dont understand how i can lose 1 game and drop to div. IV and have to win 5 more to get back to my Div III that i was 5th place in just yesterday.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

because your "hidden elo" determines where you are placed