Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus and Malphite...........Wait, Who?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiantFingers

10-24-2010

Malphite would look badass as "magma malphite" or even quartz, or any other rock other than shamrock... it truly is a sham

FDru

10-24-2010

Galactic Nasus is not a recolor...

but I've never seen anyone play Shamrock Malph so I wouldn't know about that.

Nomsumer

10-24-2010

Scooby Nassus!

Cattlyst

10-24-2010

Shamrock Malphite shoots out shamrocks to bring out my Irish side, so he has some more effort put into him than some legendary skins. Granted... Malphite has so much potential for better, more awesome skins.

Contralize

10-24-2010

I;ve seen shamrock malphite once, wickd used it when jungling with malph

Kelmirr

10-24-2010

Nasus and Malphite are two of my favorite champions, and i whole-heartedly agree with this. (except for Galactic Nasus. I'm a fan of that one)

I'd like to submit a couple of suggestions, should anyone be listening. *cough, RIOT, cough*

For Malphite, i agree that Magma Malphite would be cool... Steel and Frosted Malphite would also be winners in my book.

For Nasus, i think a Kingdom Hearts-based skin would be interesting, using their new armor and a key for his staff. Just tossing out ideas.

Slovakattack

10-24-2010

How about obsidian malphite?

Slay the Puppy

10-24-2010

inb4CANTHEARYOUMAKINGNEWRYZESKINS

seriously though, I'm kinda tired of champs with alot of skins getting even more

Space Traveler

10-24-2010

Quote:
Slovakattack:
I completely understand that riot prioritizes skins for popular champions, but why has Nasus and Malphite slipped under the radar for so long? I mean I can imagine if they had decent skins, but all they have are recolors.

My friend got the Galactic Nasus skin, and I have to say that it has the most misleading concept art ever :/

NOTE: I've been getting some flak for the above comment, so i'd like to point out that I did not say that the skin itself is bad, per-se, just that the concept art misleads you into thinking it's something more.

Is there some secret reason why these champions get no love?

Tell me!

Where artists fear to tread.

Slovakattack

10-25-2010

^ indeed.