Sigh.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Grace

02-05-2013

Yeah, lets be nice to people ruining my game experience!

adc

02-05-2013

Yeah, let's. Ignore them, play your own game, stop being a toxic little **** and report them at the end of the game. If they keep doing it, they'll be banned - and you won't be! Holy ****, the logic!

Your Grace

02-05-2013

I'd rather make people feel like they need to improve rather than be a passive aggressive *****.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

reform card please

adc

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelfareChecks View Post
I'd rather make people feel like they need to improve rather than be a passive aggressive *****.
If I utterly destroy a player, they know they need to get better, generally. If I utterly get stomped, I know I need to improve. A little **** like you raging at me doesn't make me feel anything but annoyed. I have a friend who refuses to play solo queue the large majority of the time because she has confidence issues and isn't very good at the game. Raging at her isn't going to make her improve or play better - it's just going to hurt her more, and if the problems were severe enough, could hurt somebody beyond repair.

Stop being a toxic ******bag and play the game. You deserved to be banned, and my only problem is that it wasn't longer.

Your Grace

02-05-2013

Then tell her to not play ranked.

adc

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelfareChecks View Post
Then tell her to not play ranked.
She doesn't because of little ****s like you. Did you not read what I said at all? Jesus.

Your Grace

02-05-2013

There's a reason there are normals, its for people who suck.

adc

02-05-2013

No, normals are for people who don't want to play seriously. Ranked is for people who want to try to win, of any skill level.

Nowhere in the game is there a place for people who rage at others, however.

Your Grace

02-05-2013

How about people who suck play normals, and people who don't play ranked, all raging is solved right there.