Click this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GODDAMNHIPSTER

02-05-2013

Alright, now that i have your attention I just wanted to point out something. For anyone who has ever looked at other MOBA games, ex. HoN, DOTA etc. they have champs/heroes that can create minions, both controlled or uncontrolled. Of course league doesnt have microing so any mins created by champs would be uncontrolled. We have annie, yorick, elise and malzahar (just those that come to mind). But how about a champ that has a kit based around those minions? or has several different types? Idk is this just me or wouldnt it be cool to have a champ like udyr who has animal spirits for each ability but instead each ability summoned that animal to help u fight?? and these minions would gain some of your stats etc. SOOOOO, anyways,just a thought but i think Riot should get on that. Peace.

SephirothWontDie

02-05-2013

you think so? I made a champ like that. check him out if you want. Shu, the Demon Knight

The5lacker

02-05-2013

And Heimer, Zyra, Elise, Shaco, LeBlanc, Mordekaiser, Maokai, etc.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Pet

Alternatively, why don't you work on an idea YOURSELF rather than waste time operating under the assumption that Riot diligently reads everything in this forum and takes everyone's feedback into consideration. Just a thought.

ploki122

02-05-2013

or if you don't feel like creating a whole concept by yourself (since pet champion is one of the most complex right now since there is no solid precedent... since you don't want to have a 2nd Tibbers or both won't be nice) you can just hop in to my VPVD#2 - Pet Champion, or the [Poll] currently ongoing. You can consider this shameful self-promotion or high-jacking, but since the OP didn't bring anything to the table, it feels ok to me.