Pentition to take Rengar off the roster due to inefficiency

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Windom

02-05-2013

Dear Developers,

You ruined a good champion, Rengar is now bottom line a mediocre dps champion with a mediocre jungle. Thanks for the continued nerfs. keep up the good work.

-With Love
Fuzzy Summoner

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Lol? Did they not just buff Rengar and his item?

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

From all the 900 elos, or just you?

Rengar is still pretty strong, you just can't build pure tank and kill everyone now.

Edit: You don't even have recent Rengar games, or the runes to play him.

Windom

02-05-2013

I tried building him with a mobafire build for dps his dmg still sucked even with buff from tri-blades.

So yeah I'll stand by my statement.

His q is so far up his ass its not even worth using to try and kill someone. Oh but kahzis yeah he can break your face open in any scenario and still survive.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

a 4 fury rengar can burst someone similar to Khazix..

Don't use MOBAFIRE, ever.

Anyone can make a guide there, so 95% of them are absolutely terrible. (and that's a generous percentage)

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/4604#history
Rengar where

Dotayy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom View Post
I tried building him with a mobafire build for dps his dmg still sucked even with buff from tri-blades.

So yeah I'll stand by my statement.

His q is so far up his ass its not even worth using to try and kill someone. Oh but kahzis yeah he can break your face open in any scenario and still survive.
Dont look at those builds. Go with your personal items. Just make sure you have a BloodThirster on him or two. Frozen Mallet/ice gauntlet (depending on if you prefer armor or health) And you are set.

EDIT: Just saw your game. I prefer not to get Trinity Force on Rengar. Try getting Hydra on him. And a black clever. Go pure damage.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotayy View Post
Dont look at those builds. Go with your personal items. Just make sure you have a BloodThirster on him or two. Frozen Mallet/ice gauntlet (depending on if you prefer armor or health) And you are set.

No gauntlet, 500 mana is a big investment to someone who doesn't use it

Dotayy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
No gauntlet, 500 mana is a big investment to someone who doesn't use it
I know, I prefer Frozen Mallet but just saying, IF he really wants armor, its an option. And you are right, probably not a good one.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

frozen mallet, randuins, warmogs, bloodthirster, black cleaver (do not rush this), runic bulwark, infinity edge, etc.

all of the above are great items for him. don't buy attack speed (unless you REALLY want a trifroce) because he doesnt scale with it. Cooldown Reduction is good too.

Windom

02-05-2013

well the reason I use tri blade on him is because of the burst dmg it brings... but after nerfs it doesn seem to be as effective