LF (support) duo partner Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subskill

02-05-2013

as it says, i main adc and have a pretty good understanding of the game. im tired of playing solo though and having someone play support that was forced into the role. the latest thing for me seems to be getting teammates that are non english speakers meaning no communication between us. i was at 1300 elo last season and through mishaps such as feeders, afkers/dcs, trolls and mistakes of my own i dropped down to 1100 elo and was placed into bronze D2

so as it says looking for Support duo partner (have to be mature, not a fan of ragers) with the ability to use skype, im a pretty relaxed guy but i like to win and will work on that with any support who's in the same boat as i am and wants to advance in the divisions.

BouncingDonut

02-05-2013

i was at 1145 before it changed at got to division one guess you got the short straw :/ but most of the trolls are normally in 3,4,5 so thats good i would play with you but im a jungle top :/ you can still add me if you please SummonerName:BouncingDonut
(And i can use skype im 15)

HybridLR1

02-05-2013

I main support. My go to supports are Leona and Taric, enjoy a good Galio support in Normals too but haven't really tried it in ranked. A combination of horrible teams and a frustrated game here or there by me led to losing 5 of my last 6 prior to the Season 3 patch so I got dropped into Bronze IV.

I think I'm not horrible, I play off an on with a friend who's Gold ranked and he says my supporting is fairly solid. So add me if you want to test a few Normals.

Yes I do have Skype.

Okiri Maelstrom

02-05-2013

hi there, I main support and have been pretty much beaten into one of the best supporters. Most games My ADC will give me a shout out and thank me for being a good support. I do not take CS unless you are away. I will play anyone support with my strongest being taric/sona/lulu. I consistently run normals to test out different bot lane combos. I'm a mature player do not rage often, and use skype frequently. My ELO before the switch was bad due to me being a support and relying on my ADC's for late game. I would love to run a couple games with you add me in game (same name as here) I will send you skype after you contact me on the league client.