Take the players requests seriously Riot , "Unknown Error" and just client problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwambo

02-05-2013

Okay so yesterday i posted in this section about how i was getting "Unknown Error" window coming up when im just doing nothing chilling on league and the window would NOT go away unless i exit my client and restarted , in the past 2 days this has happened about 10 times now , the client is experiencing problems also , loading the shop takes forever and sometimes doesn't , loading my profile in game takes forever and sometimes doesn't load my match history , joining game lobbies did not work for me yesterday for about 30 minutes so i couldn't do anything , and even in game while in champion select sometimes it would NOT let me pick my champion after i had clicked on it and clicked lock in , even the summoner spells trying to change them it would take about 20 seconds and almost cost me to get the wrong summoner spells when i was going to jungle and almost get stuck with ignite flash , Riot you didn't respond to my thread yesterday , this is rediculous if you guys won't respond to this one also , this patch has so many problems and yet you won't address them? Something needs to be done about your coding because every patch there seems to be significant amount of problems occuring.

Zwambo

02-05-2013

Bump

Zwambo

02-05-2013

Bump

Zwambo

02-05-2013

Bump

Zwambo

02-05-2013

bump