@Morello Its been a year since you changed Warwick. Lets look at how they panned out

12345612 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teralisan

02-05-2013

I tried Warwick last time he was on free week...
mostly b/c I wanted someone to try to figure out h2jungle with
so freaking bad
just bad
so bad
I was not lvl 4 10 minutes into game because I was dying to the Wraiths...

Quadrakill Amumu

02-05-2013

WW deserves a few big buffs now that resistances are expensive.

Exotic3s

02-05-2013

WW, Teemo, JAx, Tryndamere, Ashe, Garen.

These are the champs that bring people into the game... And keep them here. WW is so fun at lower levels. Then you start to see him fall off when you level up.. It suck having this happen.

QuickStriike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

A simply 25/30/35/40/45% AS Passive on his W would help him like crazy, right now early if ur W is on CD u do no dmg...

QuickStriike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teralisan View Post
I tried Warwick last time he was on free week...
mostly b/c I wanted someone to try to figure out h2jungle with
so freaking bad
just bad
so bad
I was not lvl 4 10 minutes into game because I was dying to the Wraiths...
You are an Horrible Warwick then, u cant die in the jungle with him.... at the moment the problem is hes not fast enough

Sweetwill62

02-05-2013

Another suggestion to add to this thread that I saw from another thread about WW is to make it so his E is no longer visible to his enemies so that he would actually feel like he was hunting someone not OH GOD A WW IS SOMEWHERE NEAR BY QUICK RUN TO TOWER. I do really like the idea of nullifying AS reductions during his W that sounds awesome.

Teraxe

02-05-2013

My Elo is between 1500 and 1550, so my experience may differ from others.

I pick him all the time in ranked, every single game there is at least 1 person that rages at me for picking him

I jungle WW. He is my main I have over 1500 games with him
I have ~70% win with him this season in ranked.
I have a 6:1 KDA
Last ranked game I had 2 kills before level 6, one from a jungle invade and one from a level 4 gank on top lane.

I don't have any problems with him.

Lolking consistantly has him at 50% win. Should he be higher? Is that what people want?

QuickStriike

02-05-2013

Dont get me wrong, Warwick is a beast because of his potential,very often i will carry a lot of game with him, but whenever ur gonna face a solid team they will counter you big time, his lack of lane pressure Pre-6 is also a problem

Coulombe

02-05-2013

Why was this thread upvoted? It started out with a reference to Elementz and the list he puts no testing into.

RamboJeezus

02-05-2013

Roit buff WW pls roit.

12345612 ... 35