@Morello Its been a year since you changed Warwick. Lets look at how they panned out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

your post was well formulated and i think the best way to buff him is a flat 10% buff to his W at all ranks and remove the mark over someones head letting them know he is coming. I understand why it was done forever ago, but in a game with rengar/nocturne ults i feel its outdated. I think it would actually be a good buff if you decreased the range but made it so they couldnt see. that way it wouldnt be a free "i can ambush anyone below 50% health" passive but still let him track people down.

Also another note is that it would actually open ww up to be a decent counter jungler. then he could jungle in the enemies jungle early on and possibly get sight of them and stalk them in the jungle.

An idea ive been playing around with in my head is actaully swapping his E And his passive. Now in this scenario his passive would have to inrease in range every level slightly and would HAVE to be in a situation where the enemy couldnt see the mark as he couldnt turn it off anymore, but his E could then work very similar to hiten style where either his basic attacks heal him passively or do magic damage passively(could scale with AP) and activating it would of course add damage or healing(the opposite of the passive effect) but to an equal amount.

Firefang Warwick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I think the attack speed on his W is fine. They could lower the CD at lower levels though.

Grockk

02-11-2013

bump

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

I believe he needs slow immunity or reduction when E is active. Too many champs simply walk away by applying even a weak slow to WW.

rr00676

02-11-2013

Tier list cited by OP

Kayle tier 4 with WW..........................

Candlejack Bot

02-11-2013

bump great post

Grockk

02-11-2013

bump

Grockk

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilybear View Post
your post was well formulated and i think the best way to buff him is a flat 10% buff to his W at all ranks and remove the mark over someones head letting them know he is coming. I understand why it was done forever ago, but in a game with rengar/nocturne ults i feel its outdated. I think it would actually be a good buff if you decreased the range but made it so they couldnt see. that way it wouldnt be a free "i can ambush anyone below 50% health" passive but still let him track people down.

Also another note is that it would actually open ww up to be a decent counter jungler. then he could jungle in the enemies jungle early on and possibly get sight of them and stalk them in the jungle.

An idea ive been playing around with in my head is actaully swapping his E And his passive. Now in this scenario his passive would have to inrease in range every level slightly and would HAVE to be in a situation where the enemy couldnt see the mark as he couldnt turn it off anymore, but his E could then work very similar to hiten style where either his basic attacks heal him passively or do magic damage passively(could scale with AP) and activating it would of course add damage or healing(the opposite of the passive effect) but to an equal amount.
yeah I think removing the bloodscent mark would be good, although i think he needs more in addition to that-- improved passive numbers for instance. Some more oomph in combat. With the lower attack speed and the fact that its hard to itemize for magic pen as warwick, his passive feels pretty weak both on the healing and the damage.

Grockk

02-11-2013

bump

Candlejack Bot

02-11-2013

morello please come