@Morello Its been a year since you changed Warwick. Lets look at how they panned out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grockk

02-08-2013

bump

Grockk

02-08-2013

bump

Grockk

02-08-2013

bump

Grockk

02-08-2013

bump

Grockk

02-08-2013

bump

Grockk

02-08-2013

bump

Grockk

02-08-2013

bump

Grockk

02-08-2013

From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macroz View Post
He's not even balanced. TF's reveal is an ult, but he doesn't just get a speed buff. He literally teleports to you. Lol. If warwick's E allowed him to teleport to you then yeah sure. Keep the blood scent mark.

And he's not even balanced right. He's Under powered. Removal of Bloodrazor hurt his damage output. His mana cost for his abilities are WAY to high for his mana pool and regen. And he his one cc is a cc to himself THAT HE CANT STOP EARLY.

AK47WOLF

02-08-2013

Great thread, though unfortunately I must tell you that Riot ignores WW threads. I have made several (as have others), and all threads about WW are devoid of attention from Riot.

Nevertheless I have your thread bookmarked and I will be bumping it whenever I am on the forum.

Grockk

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Great thread, though unfortunately I must tell you that Riot ignores WW threads. I have made several (as have others), and all threads about WW are devoid of attention from Riot.

Nevertheless I have your thread bookmarked and I will be bumping it whenever I am on the forum.
Cool thanks. I don't see what the big deal is, WW doesn't need a redesign, just change some of his numbers and he'd be fine.