Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi - VISUAL UPGRADE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotayy

02-05-2013

Riot please!

Le MowMow

02-05-2013

You might be in luck. According to this http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champions he is. Scroll down a bit and you'll see it.

Dotayy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Rethelmina:
You might be in luck. According to this http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champions he is. Scroll down a bit and you'll see it.

You put my mind at ease I have been whining about this since Ashe got Visual Upgrade.

Le MowMow

02-05-2013

Hahaha, well Im glad I could help! Master Yi's model is the reason why I don't play Master Yi . After his visual upgrade I might pick up him again!

Dotayy

02-05-2013

I know he is very easily counterable with hard cc. But he is still my fav champ. If Yi isnt visible, every team thinks twice before starting a teamfight. he is probably sitting in a bush by one of the turrets and he will take down 2 of them before the teamfight ends. =]

Le MowMow

02-05-2013

lol. Anytime Yi is in a game I'm in I always sigh. I'll be running back to base because Im low on health and I am always leary of a bush alpha strike. This happens anytime I'm Brand or Fizz and I ALMOST get back then it happens T___T