New Ranked System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bearer of Pain

02-05-2013

I was pretty excited to see the new ranked system. How you can work your way up divisions and eventually into silver gold etc is really awesome. I am unfortunately in bronze division and it is awful. I know part of it is my fault to that im in such a low division but now its not even fun to play. I constantly get stuck with people that will auto lock lanes after they are picked or people trolling. I have to dodge probably 3 out of 5 games and its starting to get annoying. With the old system I could actually get some people to work together but this one the chance of that is pretty low. Getting stuck with people not caring to win or can only play mid or top is going to get people like me that want to win and at least try to win very irritated.

E„gle

02-05-2013

They are wannabes trying to carry their elo higher when they deserve the elo they got.

L A GunZ

02-05-2013

i just don't like how the first 10 placement matches really meant nothing, i won 8 out of 10 and ended in silver VI. The fairness in that is just dumb i couldn't imagine how bronze is. Good luck trying to dig yourself out