Darius Overpowered...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoresRaptor

02-05-2013

darius never was op, for kid like u when lose vs darius just cry in the forum " mom darius rape me help"
l2p, learn how counter him and stop cry , for ppl like u, riot nerf darius :/

alfavhunter

02-05-2013

i just played kayle vs darius i roll /ms quints

i baited almost all of his pulls, and almost always counetr his ult with mine, but the few times i made a mistake he trashed me

darius is fine, he lacks utility but he does grat damage even without building it, that is his strenght, he can build beefy with some ad, and still have great output on more squishy targets

skill will decide everything in a lane, thats why people cry about teemo being op with his shrooms they lack the skill to buy a pink, so with this logic...

better nerf irelia

alfavhunter

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoresRaptor View Post
darius never was op, for kid like u when lose vs darius just cry in the forum " mom darius rape me help"
now that i have to argue with, darius was op, when his ult had a 'grace period' for the reset

BoresRaptor

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfavhunter View Post
now that i have to argue with, darius was op, when his ult had a 'grace period' for the reset
op for refresh ulti?

AND MASTER YI? HE REFRESH ALL SKILL !!!!

stop cry plz l2p

DarksideEric

02-05-2013

Quote:
Someone can't read.

alfavhunter

02-05-2013

Quote:
op for refresh ulti?

AND MASTER YI? HE REFRESH ALL SKILL !!!!

stop cry plz l2p

just as dark said, you need to L2READ

i stated that it was op when it still had its 'grace period' meaning he could ult, and the person died 2-3 seconds later after the ult, even to someone else giving darius an assist, and his ult would refresh

THAT was the only part that was op, when he was released, this grace period was removed and changed to the ult having to be the KB to refresh about a day later

after that, darius was balanced

so again learn to read, and btw, this thread inst complaining about darius op, its pointing out that he has quite a few counters to his abilities to perform

Gomethegnome

02-05-2013

People say Teemo and Kayle counters darius well i feel the exact opposite everytime i play darius and fight a kayle or teemo i always end up utterly destroying them the only one that i find as an equal would be jayce

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomethegnome View Post
People say Teemo and Kayle counters darius well i feel the exact opposite everytime i play darius and fight a kayle or teemo i always end up utterly destroying them the only one that i find as an equal would be jayce
It's not just about the champion, it's about the player as well, clearly these people you Speak of aren't very good at countering, a good player will certainly beat you almost every time.

G0SU Nidalee

Recruiter

02-06-2013

i like how a lot of people didn't read just saw darius op and replied

What A Rush

02-06-2013

In the short time I have played this game I havent found the problem to be Darius but the people who play him and give him a bad name. I always wondered though why do people make him tanky... personaly I like him with high AD and Crit with about 185-200 hit speed. sure he cant take a huge hit but he can kill quick. And oddly enough i know people are gonna hate me for using him but he is a easy champ to play if you are having a bad day. same with Teemo, Heimerdinger, Viktor, Corki and maybe Brand and Annie. i dont get to play much and usualy spend my time fighting bots of various difficulties and compositions trying to learn the game on my own time... since people whine when i try to do it during bot matches with other players.