support needs loving too

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queen of Blades

02-05-2013

If youre doing well as adc say gj to your support also! If you can blame your support for you sucking that game you can blame your support for being awesome. As for everyone else instead of saying "gj (adc name)" try "great job bottom lane! Keep it up"

Mothalius

02-05-2013

I went 5-0-18 as Thresh my last ranked game, I made that bottom lane happen and we won. Total map control on my end, and I didn't receive any thanks, and only got 1 teamwork. As for the kills, blame my ult and how much dmg it does (incoming nerf I'm assuming).

But that's not always the case, usually actually people will congratulate me on my plays. I also tell people "gj" frequently on the kills we land. Even in another lane.

Okiri Maelstrom

02-05-2013

I actually recently had a ranked game last night, and the teamw a slike GJ cait, and what an awesome person this was instead turned around and said so glad I have a good support ty VB (me) it makes us support players feel good too to knwo we did a good job

Literally Bronze

02-05-2013

I played support for a good year, but now im maining adc, and I always thank my supports and tell them what they can do better.

partly because the trauma supporting inflicts. With the bad adcs blameing you for every mistake they make, and never getting apprciated. eh, support's scary man.

Mothalius

02-05-2013

IMO supporting is the most satisfactory role. Same reason why healing in WoW was. People need you. So when you do a good and proper job at it. Feelsgudbro.

Okiri Maelstrom

02-05-2013

Support is scary, we do catch a lot of the blame if things don't go well, so all I can say is keep doing what your doing @kee388

adc

02-05-2013

Jesus, support appreciation day already? I feel like I'm on the League of Legends subreddit with all the circlejerk going on.

Voyles

02-05-2013

I win more as Support. I usually get the thanks and Teamwork +1. Sometimes I get more when it comes to team fights and I start supporting everybody.

Only problem is when you get that super-aggressive ADC who keeps wanting to dive in or doesn't pay attention to my mana bar and gets themselves killed. Sometimes I get blamed but seems like most of the time they realized it was their mistake.

I did have a game last night where I was Sona supporting Varus. Varus got a double kill early. So, the enemy's Jungler came to gank early. They did get Varus and somehow I got a double kill as Sona. But, the rest of my team wasn't that good. So, the enemy team snowballed for the win. We had a Lee Sin Jungle who only had 2 kills at the end of the game. We also has an Olaf top with only 2 kills at the end of the game. I finished the game with the same number of kills as these so called OP champs. I didn't get blamed for any of it; the Jungler did.