Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

30 Days and Out: A Journey from the Depths of Elo Helll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jewnat

02-13-2013

Yeah, good luck with this! I'm getting close to 30 myself, looking forward to playing some ranked games. It's nice to read that you're going into games with a positive attitude and not planning on yelling at people for their mistakes. I wish more players had that kind of approach.

Clemroc

02-13-2013

Great thread, I like to see your progression! Hopefully you'll get to silver, or even gold

zWilky

02-14-2013

Bump for the end of day 4. Sorry for no progression. As i said in the day 4 recap, i am sick =(

TheWhiteShinobi

02-14-2013

coming from a once 900 elo player a good champion pool is key to wnning. 2.1k now according to lolking

zWilky

02-16-2013

Bump for end of day 5, sorry still sick =(

IGotCareless2

02-16-2013

I wish you luck man. Its good to see this, I think this is cool.

Dotayy

03-06-2013

I will post a seperate thread for this but I too was dragged down to Bronze IV AFTER you posted this. And it seems as its been 4 weeks, and I am Silver V now as of right now So it can be done. I did it mostly by playing jungle.